Current PhD students
- Katerina Iliopoulou. Impact of an educational multi-modal program on rate of ventilator-associated pneumonia in an intensive care unit in one Greek Hospital. Dr Tina Day is co-supervisor.
- Veslemøy Guise (University of Stavanger, Norway). Telemonitoring equipment design for older people. Co-supervising with Dr. Siri Wiig.
- Simon Walne. Interruptions, distractions and multi-tasking in nursing. Co-supervising with Professor Jill Maben and Professor Anne Marie Rafferty.
- Sarah Jane Besser. The role of psychological factors in adherence to osteoporosis medication: An exploration and intervention development. Awarded April 2014.
- Rosemary Lim (University of Surrey). A systems approach to medication safety in care homes: Understanding the medication system, investigating medication errors and identifying the requirements of a safe medication system. Awarded with no corrections July 2008.